Our 10 Year Warranty
Profence is your trusted, reliable fencing contractor. We know our quality and provide a transferrable ten-year warranty.
All fences that are installed with products provided by ProFence will have a 10-year warranty from ProFence to cover workmanship or product failure. Warranty is transferrable if the property is sold within 10 years from the date of installation.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by Acts of God; weather; incidental damage caused by humans or pets; impact damage caused by vehicles, lawnmowers, etc. nor does it cover damage that results from conditions natural or man-made that are out of our control.
- Warranty will be voided if any structural changes or alterations are made to the fence after installation.
- Failure to pay the invoice in full in accordance with the terms agreed upon voids any and all warranties.
We confidently stand behind our services by including a standard warranty on all new fence installations. You are not required to register with us in order to be eligible for any warranty.
- Our standard warranty covers defects in workmanship for Ten Years from the date of installation.
ProFence partners with leading fence material manufacturers and suppliers who stand behind their products with best-in-class warranty programs. Please refer to the warranty for your specific fence material below or visit the manufacturer’s website for more detailed warranty information. If the manufacturer’s warranty is longer than 10 years, ProFence will advocate on the customer’s behalf.
CCA Treated posts: www.WolmanizedWood.com
Woven Wire: www.StayTuff.com www.Fencing.Bekaert.com
- Cracked and warped boards /rails are natural signs of aging and are excluded from the warranty.
- Gate hinges and locking mechanisms are a wear item and have a One Year ProFence Warranty.
- Warranty is voided if the fence is installed within 20 miles of the coast.
- Warranty is voided if the fence or any attributed materials are not used as designed.
- Electric fence chargers and their components have a Three Year ProFence Warranty www.Speedrite.com
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
- Take pictures of the issue.
- Call ProFence at 800-433-6236 — if possible, provide your name, contact information and the year of installation and materials used.
- Email pictures to Sales@ProFence.org
- Once your claim has been reviewed, we will contact you to set an appointment to complete repairs, and order necessary replacement parts. Any parts, repairs or installations done under this warranty will be at no charge.
Some Of Our Work
We have been serving Pennsylvania and surrounding states with all of their fencing needs since 1993. We are committed to our customers and promise you’ll be impressed by our work.